Monday, August 11, 2014

Where Blogger's Create... WINNERS!!!

     Well....it's about time I got back around to announcing my "Where Blogger's Create" winners:):) I have been one busy traveling lady ever since the Studio tour on Karen's blog. I have just come home from Montana...and I went through all the wonderful comments left for me on that post, and picked my Mixed Media winner and Quilty winner:):)
                                                                             
  
The winner of the mixed media  prize is...... Rita Barakat !!!

and the winner of my Quilty friend give-a-way is ...... Nancy Reinke from A Joyful Cottage.

These are your presents Ladies:):) So, send me your home addresses...and I will package them up and send them on to you:):)

Thanks to everyone for leaving wonderful comments on my blog about my studio....

Much love...Sandie

6 comments:

laurajane said...

Hope you had a good trip Sandra,and congrats girls,lovely gifts.x

Connie said...

Congrats to the winners!
So, happy that you had a great trip and that you made it home safe and sound. Love your cheerful gift giveaway, you're a sweetie pie :)
Keep Smiling.
Connie :)

Gill said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Nancy Reinke said...

Oh my gosh, Sandie! Thank you SO much! I'm so excited to be your quilty winner. Can you tell???? You made my day!!!!!!! God bless you! Hugs, Nancy P.S. Sending you my address right now. Thanks again!

Rita Barakat said...

Thank you so much I am so excited! I never win! LOL I guess I can't say that anymore!

Robbie said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Won't this be a nice surprise for them!!! And so nice of you to do so!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...