Sunday, August 3, 2014

Update On My New/Old quilt

This is how far I have gotten on my New/Old quilt. I pieced together my Judy Niemeyer quilt.... "Pepper-dish". I need to do appliqued flowers all around the yellow parts....I haven't started working on that yet. I just got back from a 3 week trip to my hometown. 

....and tomorrow...(I'm soo excited!!!) I fly to Montana to my very first Judy Niemeyer Quilt Retreat!!! She is not teaching this class (Judy) ...but one of her amazing CI's . (certified instructors)
But, I will be staying at the Quiltworxs compound!!!!

I am starting my very first "Glacier Star" quilt. I am doing this first one the original size...60x60. But they have add-on papers you can buy to turn this pattern into a queen size quilt...so I will do another for my bed later:):)

I have not done any thing on my Old quilt...(sewing machine cover) But I will get to it when I get back.

I will be picking my 2 winners for my "Where Blogger's Create" give-a-way today...and getting their packages ready to mail. Stay tuned:):)

Thanks for stopping by....
  

7 comments:

Connie said...

Wow! I am excited for you . . . have a wonderful time. We will be waiting to hear about your trip. Your quilt is gorgeous!
Again, have a great time!
Connie :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful quilt...have a wonderful time on your trip!

gracie said...

Love the quilt....have a wonderful time at the retreat.

laurajane said...

Stunning,love the colours.Enjoy your retreat,wish I was coming,but perhaps From England is a way to come.lol.x

Marlynne said...

Glad you are having some fun time away!

Linda in Calif. said...

NO!!! Really?? That sounds like so much fun and I'm so jealous - sort of jealous. Really I'm just happy for you that you get to go to the retreat. Can't wait to see pickledish with the flowers. (oh and flowers are so much fun to do)

Jen said...

HI!Just catching up on here and you have been doing some lovely projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...