Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Necklace with Karen Valentine

      I took an AWESOME class with the ever lovely Karen Valentine!!! She taught the "Altered Tin Keepsake Necklace" class at Audrey's a few weeks ago....and I was excited to get in on the action. Above is her sample with my kit for class.


Fun was had by everyone...here you can see sweet Marrianna working intently on her red tin.
All done:):) .....and posing with the teacher:)) I always have a good time with my friend Karen.
Class photo of all the finished necklaces...Thanks again Karen for a wonderful class.

Thanks for stopping by:):)
 

10 comments:

gracie said...

What fun ....

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That looks like a fun time, Sandie! I have a necklace similar to that saved on my Pinterest craft board because I have so many Altoid tins saved to do something with. I just spray painted a few of them last week just so I have them prepped and ready to grab when I feel I want to make something. Did it take the chalk paint well?

Karen Valentine said...

Loved to be reminded of what a wonderful time we had!! Miss you sweetie. :)

xo,
Karen

Lesley said...

Didn't you have fun! And you look so pretty in those greens!

Connie said...

These are amazing and so much fun.
Thank you for sharing :)
I love all the happy smiling faces, too :)
Life is good.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Marlynne said...

So Beautiful! Lucky you!

Marlynne said...

So Beautiful! Lucky you!

Marlynne said...

So Beautiful! Lucky you!

Jen said...

What a great class .The necklaces are beautiful. They are so creative and individual designs. Look lovely.

Gladys Wright Moreno said...

Hi Sandra, my name is Gladys and live in Payson, AZ I've been holding on to some mint tins fir a while and wanted to incorporate them for jewelry class (I teach locally and out of state, crafts & wire wrapping jewelry making) please please let me use your idea for a class with giving you full honors with your info as a artist that you are, I'm in love with your design, you are such a clever girl, please let me know if you can consider this possibility, cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...