Friday, July 25, 2014

New Collage Girl

  I made a new collage girl for an instagram friend. She made a beautiful mermaid for me...so I set out to make her this girl...so we could swap artwork. I start my girls with old papers...and then draw and paint on the papers......

                                             I like to use gouache watercolor paints.....


                     I love to see the different paper prints come through the face......

Thanks for stopping by....

I am writing this post in Florida...as I am visiting my family...
As soon as I get back I will pull the winners from my "Where Blogger's Create" post:):)

1 comment:

Marrianna said...

As always, so beautiful! Your girls are a delight to see. I love watching how you build on each step.

Blessings, Marrianna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...