Monday, February 24, 2014

29 Face Challenge Update

 I will start with face #9....I wasn't sure where I was going to go with this face...I knew I wanted a blue girl.....sometimes you just have to go with what comes....and so I did.
 I added dylusion sprays to the background and some more blue paint.... then the tears needed to fall...
 When I look back at this face after I did her...I was feeling very blue myself. I think this is the first time I have actually felt a project after I did it....I knew exactly where this was coming from.
                      Face #10...and simple sketch...I had a migraine this day....but wanted to keep up...
Feeling much better the next day with face #11. I love that the word happy showed up right under her eye. I did not plan that:):)
                                                         Face #12...Tombow markers.

Face #13

Face #14
                          Face # 15...I was inspired by Teresa Kogut on pinterest. LOVE her angels!!
                                                                      Face #16
                                                Face #17...my purple eyed alien girl :)
                                                                          Face #18
 Face #19...also inspired from Pinterest...only there was no name attached to it..so I can't give credit where credit is due...and I changed it a bit also.
                                                                           Face #20
                                                         Face #21... zentangle hair:):)
 and finally Face #22....I painted the face first...I knew I wanted to add paper hair.....
 ...and so I did...I used the gelliplate papers I made the other day with my friend Lori. I cut them up and added them to the face.
I love putting mandalas in the eyes...makes them look so soulful:):)

Well, I have been trying really hard to keep of with this challenge...I am now 2 faces behind...today's face and yesterdays face...but I will get them both done today. The month is almost over....

I am currently in Florida visiting my Mom, Sister, and Son....and playing with my friends.
Having a wonderful visit...walking the beach, making arty messes, and loving on my family.

Will be doing the Happy Art Swap tomorrow...Hubs mailed me the rest of the cards:):)

I hope you have an awesome day
Thanks for stopping by:):)
Sandie




5 comments:

Paper rainbow said...

ooooooh love the gelliplate hair girl, I produce hait this way too.. The zentangle hair is terrific too, so unusual!

Marrianna said...

I'm loving face #19 so much. All your faces are precious but #19 is such a happy and whimsical creation. Have fun in Florida.

Lesley said...

You made some lovely gals this month! Enjoy your time in Florida!

denthe said...

Love your colourful faces!

Tessa Wyatt said...

Fab seeing them all in this format well done for sticking to it ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...