Friday, February 1, 2013

My GYB and D2D Give-a-way winners :):)

Hello every one!!! I want to take a second to THANK every one who came to see me from the 2 fabulous blog hops I was involved with. Grow Your Blog Party and Dare to Dresden. I had so many visitors and oodles of new followers too :):) I really enjoyed hopping around and making new friends.  It is my hope that I get to be great friends with all my new followers. I'm the kind of girl..if you leave me a comment ...I will ALWAYS return your message:):) I hope to inspire you and be inspired too :):) Well, for both parties I had give-a-ways. So, with out further delay onto who won....

The winner of the "special" prize of Grow Your Blog Party......
I have been making fabric bowls..this is the one I am going to send to Elisabet...
 I will put some fun goodies in the bowl also!! Congrats to Elisabet!!!!
I am trying all kinds of different ways to use up my gazillion amounts of scraps :):) These bowls are easy and awesome for using them up :):)

Now onto the Dare to Dresden give-a-way!! As you know I decided to give-a-way 3 prizes!!!
The winner of this ornament kit is.......
Cucki from the Stitching Cove!!!!!
Congrats Cucki !!!! 
Please email me your home address :):)
The winner of this very cool Flying Geese pattern is......
Amy Campbell :):) Be sure to send my your home address:):)
...and finally... the purse!! Boy, this was a popular prize .....90% of all the comments were wanting this purse pattern something bad :):) I'm sorry there can only be one winner :):).......

Congrats Nancy:):):) Be sure to send me your home address!!

Again I want to thank EVERYONE for stopping in to say Hi..and leaving such wonderful comments :):) You have all touched my heart:):)

Well, that's all she wrote folks...until next time :):)
Happy creating!!!
Sandie





11 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Que ótimo,parabéns aos vencedores,e a você pela generosidade.Beijos e Bençãos a todos.

Amy Campbell said...

Thank you!
I'm curious about the fabric bowl. Is that done with locker hooking?

Marilou Bain said...

Cpngrats to the winners! I think we need a tutorial on how to make that basket, pleeeze........., lol
Hugs and love Marilou

Marianne said...

Congrats to the winners.
Sandie, I didn't participate in those events and I did not want to comment in those posts because of the volume of comments.
I am back to blogging regularly and I would love it if we could ”be blog friends” again.
I was also wondering if you'll be hosting quiltie swaps. Pleeeeease.
Hope to see you again soon.I have several quilty posts this past week on my blog. Come take a peek.

Stasa Lynn said...

Love love love your fabric bowl! Elisabet is a very lucky lady indeed!

Love all the color in your world. Thanks for sharing. (Good picture of you too!)

Lesley said...

Congrats to the winners! Love your happy face!

cucki said...

aww thank you dear..me so happy for my gift..
love your happy smiley face..
congrats to all the winners
big hugs x

Nancy said...

Wonderful giveaway, and thank you so much!

Elizabeth Johnson said...

I am so impressed that you make these bowls. It looks like something that would take a lot of patience to me. : ) Congratulations to the winners.
~Elizabeth

Sandy said...

Great work Sandie. You should be very proud!!

Marrianna said...

I just knew that I'd win a prize in our Grow Your Blog Part giveaways. After all, there were LOTS of giveaways. Alas, it was not to be. However, I did win another kind of prize. In fact, I won several of them. What were they?You guessed it - new followers. I am so grateful to Vicki and to all my new followers for wanting to make me their new friend.

Marrianna
(I'm one of your followers)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...