Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snowman Quiltie Trade #8

    I was very HAPPY to have this trade as SNOWMEN are my favorite thing about Christmas time:):) The Ladies did an awesome job once again. The great thing for me on these trades...is I get to keep one from every trader!!!!! So, this trade really made me happy!!! For I am after all a snowman hoarder :):):) I have even thought of a project to make with all my snowmen quilties....will post that soon.
                                                       Above.... Linda from North Dakota (no blog)
                                                          Vicki from Florida (no blog)
                                                      Susanne from Arizona (no blog)
                                                             Jennifer from Australia
                                                                 Carolyn from Canada
                                               Cheryl from New York (no blog)
                                                         Candice from Arizona (no blog)
                                                         Tova from Arizona (no blog)
                                                            Marlynne from Missouri
                                                                 Judy from Australia

                            So, was I right or was I right!!!! The Ladies did a wonderful job!!! Remember if a Ladies name is highlighted, click on it and it will take you to their own blogs:):):)

                 Well, I have been really trying to figure out if I can do this trade anymore...my family is having some health issues this new year that will take first priority in my life....but, I don't want to lose the friendships or the creative fun that has gone on with this trade.....so I am thinking that I would like to do something on a smaller scale.... a small art quilt trade....one for one trade. You send me a small art quilt...and I will trade them all out and send you one back that is different! Any way that is what is rolling around in my head:):) will have more details later. Let me know if that interests you:):)
            Again I would like to thank every trader who has traded this year with me!!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart...this trade has been the highlight of my year.  I look forward to the new year...and all its creative possibilities to come!!!!! ...and Health and Happiness to all!!!!!
                                                     Big ...BIG... hugs to all
                                                                    Sandie

11 comments:

laurajane said...

Sandie,all the Quilties are fabulous .
A small trade quilt sounds great to me,as I had to drop out the last two Quilties,things in life took over a bit.
Love to all Laura.xx

Sandy said...

Great quilties! I love making them but the pressure to come up with an idea is enormous!!! However, a one on one trade might work for me!

sew.darn.quilt said...

Have they been mailed out yet??

Gale Wrigley said...

Oh, they are all so cute! No way I'd be able to pick a favorite.

Lesley said...

I see some wonderful snowmen here! Nicely done by all the participants!

quiltmania said...

Wow, what a great bunch of Snowmen! Great job by all the participants.

Marlynne said...

Yes Sandi! So glad you will keep your hand in it! Small Quilt sounds fine to me I'd take part!

LynCC said...

These are so adroable :)

Hey, I saw you say on another blog's comments that you have a Dear Jane you keep stalling on. You should see if there's still space in the Janiacs Unite group blog - a good way to keep some forward movement going. :)

http://janiacsunite.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

Cuteness overload :)

Linda in Calif. said...

Every single one is so cute! It's so fun to see how different and creative they all are. It's amazing the toll that health problems take. Wishing you the best & I hope your family's health problems get better soon.

Marilou Bain said...

Hi sweets, love you too! Yes this looks like it might be fun but when you say small, what size is that, now how about a fabric book page swap and everyone could end up with a book when it is all finished, I would be all over that! Lol
keep us posted and I 'm so sorry I couldn't,t finish the year, I need a Time Fairy!
Hugs and love, Marilou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...