Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My First UFO of 2013:):)



    A few months ago I went to the Houston Quilt show and came back with this pillow panel and some very yummy paints. And I showed how I painted it with the silk acrylics....
                                                                              
....so this is were I had left the project. I am so excited to say I finished it off...and made a pillow for my studio :):)
                  I used Kaffe Fasset fabrics to add the pop I was looking for!!! Gotta love Kaffe !!!!

I am very happy with my bright happy pillow!!!
...another one done...and only 200+ UFO's to go :):):)
Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Wonderful pillow! Don't worry...you are not alone! Lots of works in progress in this house!

Nancy said...

This turned out beautifully!

Cindy Sharp said...

"another one done...and only 200+ UFO's to go :):):) sung to the tune of "99 bottles of beer on the wall"! Well done.

quiltmania said...

A stunning finish!

Marlynne said...

Good for you it is beautiful!

Fran Kingston Dill said...

Beautiful!

Linda Coleman said...

Fantastic work

Judy McCarthy said...

This is one GORGEOUS pillow Sandie!

gracie said...

Wow it what I say!

Patty C. said...

Wonderful Work !!!

Sandra-Kay said...

Love the painted cushion!! and the kaffe fabrics are perfect with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...