Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Quilty Christmas!!!


      I am so excited that it is the Christmas season!!! I love this time of year.... I love the cold weather, the smell of wood burning in fire places, presents, family, and parties...oh, and ALL the food!!!!! Above is my Snowman Quilties I made for my Canada friend Lesley!!!
      I used PDF muslin...and my rubber stamps. Then I colored the fabric with my copic markers. Added a little sparkle......This was super fun to make.

     Lesley and I are trading basket blocks that measure 4.5 inches. Here are her blocks she sent to me this month...Lovely!!!!
     The blue and white snowman quiltie was made by Lesley...hand embroidery....I LOVE it!!!! The little snowman ATC is from Cheryl.
                    Here are my blocks I made to give to Lesley!! One day we will combine all these blocks and make a really cool quilt!!!
                I will end this post with a cute picture of Baby Bella...and My Daughter!! They are 2 peas in a pod!!! They are great play buddies:):):)

          Almost all the quilties are in....just a few more in the mail..then they will be traded.
         
                                    I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday!!!!
                             *****Remember .....Jesus is the reason for the season*******
                                                            Have a blessed day!!!
                                                             Much love-- Sandie 

9 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

The quilty card is so cute! I love the cactus and all! And Bella is sure growing. Very cute picture of them.

Tamatha said...

Lovely daughter and doggie! The basket blocks look fun!

Lesley said...

Oh Sandie, I love my Arizona Christmas quilty and your basket blocks are just the best! Have a few extra hugs with your beautiful daughter and your cute pooch and have a great Christmas!

Marilou Bain said...

Thanking of you and wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas sweetie!
Hugs and love, Marilou

Sue said...

Happy Christmas Sandy
Hope it's a good one x

Rosemary said...

Merry Christmas, Sandy! Enjoy the holiday season!!

Gale Wrigley said...

The basket blocks are great! Of course I'm drawn to the brights, but they're both great. Love all the creativity! Have fun during the season.

Marlynne said...

Such pretty quilt blocks and cute Arizona Quilties. Such a happy busy time!

Linda said...

Nice photo of Kerri and Bella. Love the Arizona Christmas. Merry Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...