Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at my house!!! I am so excited to be decorating for Christmas!!! I love Christmas...it is the only holiday that I decorate for!! The above quilt I made a few years ago...but I love bringing it out every year to hang for the Holidays.
Here are close ups of my quilt!!


 ....and now I will show you where I hang it!!! ...and my grown up tree :):)

I am posting this from Florida....I am visiting with my Momma and baby sister. But I wanted to decorate before I left so I could come home to a pretty house all ready for Christmas!!!

Thanks for visiting!!! Do you hear "Deck the Halls?' or is that just me :O)


Much Love--- Sandra


9 comments:

Lesley said...

Fabulous! Love the quilt...every stitch of it! It looks so nice hanging on the wall...and the Christmas tree is beautiful too! Enjoy your time with your Mom...thinking of you...

Crickets Corner said...

Soooo Pretty! I love the quilt and the way you display it. It's looks so inviting, makes me want to cuddle up by a roaring fire with a cup of cocoa.

Linda said...

beautiful quilt! love your decorations, it is a wonder time of the year, i've been hearing silver bells for some reason.

Sue said...

Looks lovely, love the quilt!

Nancy said...

Perfect quilt for your display. It all looks so inviting!

Karen Valentine said...

looking god girlfriend!!! The tree looks great. :) Glad you are having fun with your momma!!! See you this weekend!
xo

Cindy Sharp said...

Awesome quilt!

Terry Times said...

Great job and your Christmas quilt is such a beauty and full of memories. It's beautiful with your grown up tree.

I love your painted pillow...outlines and all.

Merry Christmas,
Theresa Leonard

Marlynne said...

So pretty! Yes I love to bring out the special things I've made for Christmas each year. My favorite collections are my homemade Santas & Christmas Cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...