Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quiltie Trade Results!!

Judy from Australia (Judy's Fabrication)

Well, better late than never!!! I have been so busy the last several weeks...I just have not had time to write my quiltie trade show and tell. The trade was just so fun again!  So here are all the quilties ...I seem to have lost my list of who did what...so I am going to try and remember the best I can. 

Candice from Arizona (no blog)
Tova from Arizona (no blog)
 Susanne form Arizona (no blog)
Sandy from Washington (Loves to Quilt)
Lesley from Arizona (no blog)

Silvia 
Jennifer from Australia (Aussie Quilter's Cotton Club)
 Carolyn from Canada (Sew.Darn.Quilt)
 Marlynne from Missouri (Marlynne Creates Daily)
 Vicky form Florida (no blog)
Linda (no blog)
Lynette from Arizona (no blog)

Okay..I am a very bad trade host!!!! I have lost my list of who did what...and I tried as best as I could to do it from memory...so I may have messed up a few names..... please have mercy Girls!!
I really love hosting this trade it is a lot of fun getting them in the mail.

Please be sure and let me know if you are in for the last trade...Snowmen (Dec. 15th)

Cheryl.... please email me with your info again...it was deleted and I cant recover it:):)

Well, I clearly need to take computer lessons or something!!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours!!
Much love
Sandie


11 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful selection of quilties! Well done, everyone!

sew.darn.quilt said...

Thank you Linda (second from bottom of post) I received one of your quilties :)

cucki said...

wow they all so lovely..
well done dear all xxx

gracie said...

Very nice collection....

laurajane said...

Beutiful,I miss doing these.xx

Linda said...

Hi Sandie-I plan to be in the Dec swap. the quilties are a fun swap.

Linda in Calif. said...

All these are so pretty! Seriously, I can't decide which I like best. All of them are so creative. I just love them.

Jen said...

Hi Sandi thanks for showing ,they are all so lovely ,I always enjoy the quiltie trade and will be in the December trade .

Marlynne said...

Great job displaying them! Yes, count me in for the Snowman Trade!

quiltmania said...

Wow, what a bunch of beauties!

Carol Collett said...

I absolutely love your painted pillow panel! It is beautiful. I have found this type of painting is VERY time consuming, but fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...