Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have been sooo busy this month. I am looking forward to slowing down with family for the next few weeks. I have great photo's of all the stuff I have been doing this last month. 
I went to a Bottle Angel class with Karen Valentine. We started with vintage glass bottles. The class was so much fun. Here are the two bottles I made.

All the angels made in the class by the other students!! Aren't they so cute!!!
Then I headed over to the Frenzy Stamper and took a journal class with Kelly Kilmer. I really enjoyed meeting Kelly and learning from her.
From there I went to The Big Heap with Karen Valentine to look for some treasures!! Which I did!!
 



 Then I went across town to meet Samie Kira. I went with Emily Lagore from Canada. We had a wonderful time arting in a coffee shop. We were there for 4 hours!!!

 Our mess on the coffee shop tables :):):)
....and then I went to a book binding class with my BFF Karen Valentine at the Occasional Artist. The book I made is above!! It is 3 x 6. It will fit perfectly in my purse for note taking!!
 I also saw the Breaking Dawn movie twice now!!!! I am sure I will have to go again :):):) I so totally love this movie series.
...and on a personal note....I have lost 57 pounds...and I now fit into a pair of 14 jeans!!!!!!
Hot diggity dog!!!!! It has taken me almost 2 years to lose this much weight...not to fast..just right for me :):):)


 It is my wish that everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I will be spending time with my family.....and maybe adding a pound or two :):)

Thanks for following my  Art journey.
Be Blessed!!

10 comments:

Judys Fabrications said...

Those angels are really sweet!

Tracie Dean said...

I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time!! You are so lucky to hang out with Karen. She is such a talented and wonderful person...at least the cyber part...lol.

Hope your turkey day is wonderful.
Congrats on the weight loss. I am with you 100%

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Congratulations on losing the weight-it's not easy! Your angles are fabulous! What did you all use for the hair that it stood out around their heads? It looks so cute. I love your bottle angels, don't see me doing them but sure cute. Always important to have fun especially with friends and make good art. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sue said...

Happy Thanksgiving, congrats on the weight loss, well done. Pretty bottle angels, have a great week!

Lesley said...

What a wonderful post to read! Loved hearing about your adventures with your friends. Would love to go to the Big Heeap...that sure looks interesting. And I am so impressed with your weight loss...that is a huge accomplishment! Congrats and have a great Thanksgiving!

Jen said...

Wow!! Sandie you have been busy and some lovely Art ideas happening,Pretty lace Angel bottles. Congratulations for the weight loss. I enjoyed your journey. Happy Thanksgiving. x

Terry said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! And Happy Thanksgiving! :0)

Linda Coleman said...

looks like you had a busy but wonderful time doing all your wonderful activities. Congrats on such a great weight loss.

cucki said...

very sweet angel..
happy thanksgiving dear x

laurajane said...

The angels are lovely Sandie.Looks like you all had a great time at the workshops.
Congratulations on the weight loss girl, you look great,it's a daily battle for me.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...