Monday, May 7, 2012

Just A Pile Of Blocks!!



I have been working like a crazy woman trying to keep up with ALL the blocks I committing to making for one reason or another. Above is my Block Swap Adventure trade for Brenda!

My Cotton Club Block of the Month!!

And here is a sneak peak of my basket trade with Lesley!! I will show them better when she gets hers in the mail :):) Don't want to ruin the surprise :):)


...and then I flew to Colorado to pick up a very important package :):)

Our new Big baby!! BELLA
Come over to my Poodle blog..and see how big she is at only 8 weeks old!!
She is a very sweet puppy! We are just in love !!




Thanks for stopping in!!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Bella is soooo pretty! What a great bunch of puppies.

Lesley said...

Am I a lucky girl! Your sneak peek just makes me want the post offices to work faster to get your blocks here! Love all the blocks but especially the ones coming to me! And your new Bella is wonderful...I sense you all love her already!

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurajane said...

Love the yellow and black block.Off to have a peep at Bella now .hugs.xxx

Karen said...

The yellow and grey combo makes a good block. I have been seeing a lot of that color combo in the quilting blogs. I need to do something with it sometime in the near future.

quiltmania said...

The yellow and black block is amazing, I don't think I've ever seen it before. I can just imagine the secondary design it would make with several blocks sewn together. And yes, Bella is very sweet!

Linda in Calif. said...

Bella is beautiful - oh that is a bit redundant. So let me rephrase that - Bella certainly is living up to her name! Love the blocks you have made for Brenda. Very striking.

Linda said...

blocks are always fun to see-enjoy the creativity. Bella is certainly a cutie.

Marilou of Lulus Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

What a sweetie Baby Bella is! Enjoy! Hugs Marilou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...